There is a misguided persepctive on information seucirty breaches in the execuitve suite. Often times the thought is that breaches don't matter to customers. This article reporting on a study just completed by creditcards.com just released a study that shows that some consumers do care and may make spending decisions this Christmas based on breach reports.
- How well do you protect your customer data?
- Are your data protection efforts in line with your customers' expectations?
- How would you respond to an event?
- Are you aware of the costs of security breach?
- Are you aware of how your customers might respond to the event?