Jacadis is on the lookout for a tech-savvy, curious college student with an interest in information security and privacy to join our services team. There is an opportunity for top performers to be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
Associate Security Analyst Internship
We are looking for a technically astute college student with an interestnd aptitude in information security, above average communication skills who is self-starting and hard working to join our professional services team on a part time basis.
Primary responsibilities may include some or all of the following activities:
- Assist in providing on-site and remote support for customer desktop, server and infrastructure devices.
- Assist in the installation, maintaining, configuring and monitor of customer systems and security controls.
- Assist professional service staff analysts in the performance of their services work.
- Assist the Jacadis IT manager in building and supporting a growing company network.
You will perform work under the guidance of more experienced team members.
Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on work performance and aptitude.
Ideal candidate needs to have a working knowledge of computer technology and an ability to work with people in a variety of settings:
- Basic knowledge in server, storage, hardware, network, operating system, software, application, database or other technologies is a must.
- Basic knowledge in Installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning, and configuring relevant technologies is a must.
- Strong communication skills, customer focused attitude and team oriented disposition are required.
- Ability to pass a background check is a precondition to employment.
We are open to formally trained IT students or those "power users" who have a desire to work in consulting services, information security or IT services. Top performers may be offered a full-time position on graduation.
Submit cover letter, technical resume and writing sample for consideration.