This is a marketing message we put out to our customers and prospects. It seems like it is the time of the year for the annual pen test. Did you know Jacadis did them? If you need to have a pen test as part of your annual audit process, for compliance purposes or just because it is a best practice activity and it has been awhile, we'd love to know how we can help.
Do you know your attack surface? Do cybercriminals know?
Unethical hackers are motivated, skilled, and equipped to steal from your company -- regardless of staff, budget, or industry. JACADIS can help your organization understand your attack surface, as well as teach you how to protect it.
Prevention is not enough
Firewalls, IPS, antivirus, and web application firewalls are no match for organized, highly sophisticated criminals. If your company is in their cross-hairs, they will break-in. When they do, will you know?
The JACADIS Penetration Test
... levels the playing field by safely emulating the tactics of cybercriminals -- not just to penetrate your network, but also to identify blind spots in your detection and response mechanisms. In addition to finding and exploiting weaknesses, we run a series of "what-if" scenarios that assume the break-in is a foregone conclusion.
- Evaluate your corporate awareness regarding social engineering attacks;
- Optimize your incident response processes to account for sophisticated attackers and insider abuse;
- Find your security gaps and blind spots, then provide guidance on tuning your IPS/SIEM;
- Educate your staff regarding threat models, illustrating traffic and attack paths to and from the Internet, mission critical systems, and end users;
- Report details on who clicked what, and what was "visible" from their system;
- Generate a detailed report for technical personnel and executive management;
Provide a road map of prioritized risk-based "next actions" to remediate the most critical vulnerabilities first.
If you need a quality Penetration Test we'd love to have the opportunity to help. Contact our sales team at email@example.com or http://www.jacadis.com/About/ContactUs/tabid/83/Default.aspx.